Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm A Racist and You Could Be Too!

It has come to my attention that I must be a racist. You see I listen to one on the radio at least 3-4 times a week. I support him by tuning in. And you know what's astonishing to me? I usually agree with him 99% of the time (it's usually his food topics I disagree with him about, not his politics).

Rush Limbaugh, for those of you who are not familiar with the story, was rejected as a potential buyer for the Saint Louis Rams. It's being said the rejection was due to racist remarks and his controversial show. Since when did 'truth' and 'racism' start carrying the same definition?

It absolutely infuriates me to hear that the people that care for this country, should we disagree with the liberal flow, are now concidered racist. Rush doesn't have the listener support he has because what he's saying is malicious, slanderous, crude, or improper. He has the support of Americans who do not want to live in a Europe, or a Canada, or anywhere else in this world for that matter. We want to live here in our free country.

So the NFL wants to call me and millions of other Americans racist? Ok, I see. Then they don't need my money or my tv viewing time. That's my turned cheek. I wouldn't want them to receive support from a racist such as myself.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I lost interest in the NFL years ago. I seems that it has become such an idol to our countrymen. Rush is a tough cookie. He'll invest his money elsewhere and the NFL will be the one to loose out.

    ReplyDelete