Sunday, April 12, 2009

Short/Long Hiatus

Since starting this blog we've moved and my mother has passed away. Between grieving and putting boxes away (with 2 small boys) I just can't find the time to keep current. Hopefully that will be changing soon and I can get the kick start that I desperately need.

So for today here's what I have to say:
At least once a day don't second guess yourself. I know it sounds simple, but you'll find that more often than not we don't follow our first instinct. At least not initially. I suggest you give it a try (especially if spring cleaning) you'll find your decision making process much easier and you'll feel more confident about yourself *plus you'll get rid of WAY more junk than you would have before, if you're first instinct is a 'yes I want this' then keep it. If it isn't than gift or garage sale it. We keep things like there isn't a WalMart/KMart/Meijer/Sams/Goodwill/ect... right down the road.

Anyway best of luck to you and hopefully I'll be back before the month is over!

1 comment:

  1. great reminder Bethany.

    So sorry about your mom...
    I asked for prayer for you and family,

    http://dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com/2009/04/in-his-word-wednesday-prayer-request.html

    we'll continue to pray for you and your family.

    glad you'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete