Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Change of Life

In the wake of my moms funeral I've spent some time thinking about how I would treat cancer should that happen to me. I decided that the results of both a convential method or a nonconvential method would yield better if my body was in a healthier state to begin with. While I may not have made a definite decision on which method I would choose, I have made the decision to prevent what I can by changing what I eat.

I would like to encourage anyone who has and/or doesn't want any aches and pains, headaches, inflammation, extra weight, stomach problems, skin problems, or anything else to join me in a change of life. This is more than just changing your food, it's making the decision to take your health care into your own hands. I don't want chemo to be my only option because my body is so weak. I've seen one choice and I don't want to die the way my mom did.

I will post my weekly menu along with snack ideas and other treats. I will provide where I am getting my information and if you are interested in doing or knowing more then this will help you.

I, personally, am not doing this for weight loss alone but more for the care of my health. Weight loss will happen regardless. I don't know that my actions won't prevent cancer, but at least I'll know that I tried.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Bethany! I will be looking forward to your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Your recipes are not only healthy but so yummy too. keep it up!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete